Collecting Made Easy with Value Pack|
June 07, 2013
Anyone can collect U.S. coins. And you don’t have to be rich to do it.
You can find them in circulation, buy them at a coin store or coin show, bid for them at auction or acquire them online.
You can collect error coins or graded coins, proof coins or mint sets.
You can spend a little or a lot on the hobby.
There are lots of choices. But every collector should learn about the coins he collects or hopes to collect, along with their value.
And the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack is the perfect package to do just that!
• The 2014 U.S. Coin Digest, 14th Edition. This full color, hard cover, spiral bound book features thousands of images and prices for all U.S. coins.
• Coins magazine. A one-year subscription to the digital issue brings monthly features on U.S. coins like Peace dollars, Kennedy Halves, Mercury dimes and Liberty quarters. It also includes updated coin pricing.
• Warman’s Lincoln Cents 1965-2015. This coin folder holds all of the most recent releases for the U.S. Lincoln cent.
• Beginner Coin Collecting Online Seminar. Numismatic News Editor Dave Harper offers advice on options for collecting, tips for spotting counterfeit coins, how to store coins, and how to buy and sell coins.
These are tools needed for today’s collector. And they are offered in June for $29.99. Buy now at ShopNumisMaster.com!
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Add to: del.icio.us digg
With this article: Email to friend Print
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this article.