Somebody Likes New Gold Buffalo
August 09, 2013
Imagine taking in nearly $21 million in half an hour.
That’s what the Mint did yesterday when the reverse proof American Buffalo one-ounce gold coin went on sale at noon Eastern Daylight Time.
Even better, I received no complaints from collectors about the Mint website or telephone order lines being back up.
Mint staff must be feeling pretty good right now.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author