Do You Like Short and Snappy?
August 08, 2013
When you are in the newspaper business, you learn to put your whole point in the first sentence of every news story.
If a reader stops there, he has the gist of it and you have done a great job as a writer.
People then gather important knowledge from the story with a minimal effort.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author