Proof Was in the Jars
August 02, 2013
Abolishing the cent and rounding all cash transactions to the nearest nickel concerns some people.
They do not believe probability, which indicates if you round down all transactions that end with one or two cents and round up all transactions that have a total ending in three or four cents that over time you break even.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author