Interest Returns to ATB Silver?
July 17, 2013
t was time for the dentist chair this morning. That should make me think about gold – and it did – but silver, too.
One positive development from lower silver bullion prices might be an upturn in demand for the 5-ounce silver America the Beautiful collector coins.
So far, only two of the five P-mint collector versions have begun to be sold in 2013, but I see that the first design already has a sales number that exceeds three of the five designs of 2012.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author