Old Hoard, New Hoard
July 16, 2013
When Lehman Brothers failed in 2008 and everybody was scared to death about the American financial system, I expect anyone old enough to remember the 1930s would have been familiar with the sense of panic.
Many people wanted to convert as much of their assets as they could to cash and to gold.
How long people will hold onto their cash and to their gold will likely run to many decades.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author