Of Hamburgers and Gold
July 15, 2013
Life always looks better once I have finished my annual commitment to preparing hamburgers at the annual Iola Old Car Show.
We prepared them outside on very large propane grills that allow us to cook 100 at a time on each side of a double grill.
It is done in direct sunlight, so I wear a large straw hat and slather on the sun block. I seem to have done a pretty good job of preventing sunburn this year.
Because we are outside, those of us on the hamburger crew can get a sense of the crowd passing by and those stopping to eat at picnic tables under a very large tent nearby.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author