Sometimes there is No Rest of Story
July 10, 2013
I had an email this morning from someone who had a couple of copper-colored 1943 cents.
He knew that he had to test them with a magnet to see if they really were steel underneath the reddish brown color.
Both coins were attracted to the magnet.
He correctly concluded that the coins were steel coins.
He wrote me anyway.
He had a question.
Was he missing something?
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author