Should I Wag My Finger at You?
July 10, 2013
Ever watch one of those television commercials for a new wonder drug?
Everyone is happily doing something that would not be possible without being treated with it.
We are presented with a well known problem. We are given a solution. We see a happy ending.
Then the rapidly speaking announcer cuts in with a list of side effects.
Have we reached a point in numismatics where everything we do or say needs to be qualified with our own list of disclaimers?
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author