'Free Money' Gets Response
July 10, 2013
Sometimes I do not know whether to laugh or cry over the contents of some communications to me.
In recent weeks readers of Numismatic News have focused more than usual on what to do with their collections to ensure their heirs maximize values.
A letter writer a while back emailed me to lament the fact that nobody in his family seems to be interested in his coins. He would have to look elsewhere to dispose of his collection. This is not an uncommon situation and I published it as a letter to the editor, figuring that there are other hobbyists who are in the same boat.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author