Copper Melt Profits Still a Dream
June 25, 2013
In a recent poll question, Numismatic News asked whether the Treasury regulation banning the melting of cents and nickels should be revoked.
A strong majority supported revoking the ban at 83 percent, but the readers who took the time to flesh out their thinking in written comments seemed to be as strongly opposed.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author