Gold Losses Unfold on Schedule
June 20, 2013
Though I do not have a crystal ball, with today's carnage in the precious metal markets I feel like whatever I was looking at May 1 was the next best thing.
Gold has been pummeled below $1,300, according to the Kitco website this morning, taking the metal to a level not seen in two and a half years.
Similarly, silver has plunged to just over $20 a troy ounce – just one cent over at that.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author